/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Sunday, March 30, 2008









Today's session has left me struggling to find just one or two favorites. I love many of these images and have only edited a few that stood out to me. I thought I would share because I know mom is checking. I bet mom thinks I am going to share a funny little story from our session today, but I'm not eventhough it is really really funny! Let's just say it was a first for me!!


Today's session also has me wanting a natural light studio because when I got to this home I totally rearranged their furniture so I had a blank canvas to work with. Wouldn't a natural light studio be fun!?!


Happy early 1st Birthday Ailey.

1 comment:

Jillian Marie said...

as always, stunning work! I agree, a natural light studio would be divine!! :)

xo