/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It has been a busy day around the house for me. So busy that I took Tatum to the doctor for her four year check up, but guess what--her appointment is actually next week! First time I have ever done that.

Now for some business stuff. I only have three sessions available for April and three for May. If you are thinking about a session please call or email me. Also Mother's Day is next month. Time to start thinking about gifts for mom and grandma. Portraits, session albums, and wallet albums make great gifts. I am currently in the process of adding some jewerly and purses to my product list. I hope to have some samples soon.

I don't like to post without a picture so here is a 10x20 storyboard I created for Miss Ailey.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Angie Bolson said...

You are amazing! We have SO enjoyed working with you over the past year. Since we had used you a couple other times this year we really had a hard time deciding if we should spend the money on a professional photographer for her 1 year old photos. I was dreading going to JC Pennys after you have taken all of her pictures. I am SO happy we did it through you! I am comfortable with you and how you interact with my daughter. In addition, I know what I am getting for the money and it is alway quality! I truly believe it is an investement and I am always so happy with the results! You have an eye! Also I have enjoyed your blog-thanks for giving us a glimpse inside your world!