/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Giving Back

This Saturday the YMCA at Pabst Farms is having their annual Strong Kids fundraiser and I have donated a family portrait package for their slient auction. The YMCA is a wonderful organization that provides unbelievable services for our community. Get your pencils sharpened!

I also want to say thank you to the families that bid on my donated portrait packages for Oconomowoc Nursery School and Summit Elementary School. Supporting our schools and giving to the community is what is it all about. Thank you and I am excited to meet you all for your portrait sessions!

1 comment:

Dana said...

What a great cause! I love hearing about all these exciting things going on for you!