/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guess what came in the mail today

My new canvas print--yeah! I am like a kid in a candy store when the UPS guys comes to the door. My face lights up like it is Christmas. Everyone needs a canvas print. They are just stunning. Enjoy!

Also anyone wanting or thinking about booking a Spring or Summer session I am booking up quickly. I am currently booking through August and will open my calendar for Fall in June. This year I am accepting a limited number of session per month so I can truly focus on each client. Therefore, if you are wanting a spring/summer session especially a weekend please give me a call or send me an email.

I look forward to talking with you!

No comments: