/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Is it Spring Yet?

Spring is almost here--I can just about taste it!! I am so excited for the snow to melt and to get outside again with out big bulky winter jackets! I am just in love with all the sunshine lately too.

In lieu of my excitement for Spring and all the wonderful warmer weather I just know is headed our way I would like to offer 1/2 off session fee special for the month of March. The session must take place this month--March 2008. What a great way to get your feet wet with lifestyle photography and have lots and lots of fun! The session will last 1-2 hours and be at a location of your choice. Anyone interested should either email me kelly@kellysmithphoto.com or call me at 262.893.0616. Spots are limited and travel fee may apply.

Need more convincing?? Check out the testimonial section of my website as see what my clients are saying about me. The first two people to pay their 1/2 off session fee for March 2008 will receive two free 5x7's. That is a total savings of $90.

I look forward to hearing from you!

I just don't like to post without a picture so here is my daughter Kenadie. Before she got sick Saturday she asked me to take pictures of her. That is very rare so I happily snapped away. It is funny because clients say to me all the time "You must have so many great pictures of your girls" My girls actually don't like to have their pictures taken at all. I think I have spoiled that for them by using them as my guinea pigs at times.
Enjoy and Happy Thursday!

No comments: