/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Pictures in Milwaukee Family Magazine

I am so excited and am grinning ear to ear. Four of my pictures are featured in the premiere issue of the Milwaukee Family magazine. I stopped by their office today to pick up a few magazines and I just have to say how wonderfully nice and down to earth they all are. I have to admit I was a little teary when I saw the pictures in the magazine. I am so committed to my business and feel so passionately about photography. This was a big stepping stone for me.

The Milwaukee Family magazine is a free magazine published twice a year. It is full of helpful articles for todays family. It is not yet available online, but was told it will be. If you are looking for a copy I know that the YMCA and most doctor's offices get it. Just look around town and I am sure you will find one.

No comments: