/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, March 24, 2008

Melt My Heart








My girls just melt my heart. They are so sweet and loving. Last night Sawyer left me two notes in the hallway that she wrote after she went to bed. They said "I LOVE MOM" with a bunch of hearts. Tatum asked to spend time with just me. She wants to go out to dinner and then get some ice cream. Kenadie is so darn cute. I want to just bottle her up and keep her this little forever. Her sweet little voice and expressions are priceless.

I don't usually post so many pictures of my girls, but I had a hard time choosing which one to post and figured Grandma and Grandpa would like to see them all.

I hope you all had a great Easter with your family and are enjoying Spring Break.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute Kelly, they are so grown up! What sweet little girls you have.

Unknown said...

Grandmas, grandpas and family all love seeing the beautiful pictures Kelly takes of children and families. It's very special when we get to see our own grandchildren. The girls are extraordinary, fun, and loving; we are so blessed they live close. How lucky are we to have spectacular pictures of the girls and all our family, especially our 8 grandchildren. Thanks Kelly!
Cookie Nanny and Papa