/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Cookies

Last night my wonderful Aunt Laurie and Uncle Joel came over to spend time with my girls and make Easter cookies. My husband and I went out to dinner ALONE and it was so nice to eat my food while it was still warm. When I came back home I could hear all kinds of giggles coming from the kitchen. They had a great time! Below are Tatum and Kenadie’s favorite cookies from the night.

One thing I must mention is my Aunt makes the BEST cookies ever! At Christmas time if you are one of the “lucky ones” you get a plate full. Trust me these cookies are like liquid gold. Not one little crumb goes uneaten. I think I should twist her arm this year to make me two plates and I will have a give away for my faithful blog readers. You will not be disappointed! Aunt Laurie I know you are reading this—what do you think?

I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Well, Kelly, I'm not feeling any pressure at all!!!
For you, my dear, I would be happy to do a give away. I will have to double check to make sure you actually gave the cookies away though!
We had alot of fun with the girls last night. Each one of them are so goofy and silly and CUTE!
Thank you for the kind words.
I do believe you are my biggest cookie fan!
Aunt Laurie

Kelly said...

You are too funny! Notice how I did not offer my cookies for the give a way!