/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Friday, March 14, 2008

Mommy moment

Life with three young girls and a growing photography business can be crazy. Throw in my husband's sales job and our schedules are a little crazy. I have been feeling really bad about my business taking over my life--guilty that I don't spend more time with my girls. That is one of the reasons I started my own business--to not have to punch a clock or put the girls in daycare full tme. Other than my obvious LOVE for photography of course! So last night the girls and I went out to dinner together and then to the grocery store. On our way home this song came on the radio just as I was pulling into the garage. The girls just love it. So I cranked up the radio opened all the doors and we danced in the garage. It was so much fun. They laughed and giggled the entire time. This was a great mom and daughter moment. I just had so much fun. I am looking forward to more of these moments.

No comments: