/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Sunday, April 13, 2008



My weekend was packed full with clients, but due to this rainy spring weather two appointments had to be rescheduled. We were able to take the girls to Kid's Fest at State Fair Park and spent about twenty minutes there before we decided to go to a quieter place to play the YMCA. After that Sean wanted to try a new place for dinner called Five Guys in Delafield. He loved it I did not and Tatum ate her weight in peanuts! Well that about sums up my weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend with your family.


And a post is no fun without pictures so here are a few more from my sweet rosey cheek six month old--she is just so cute.


And remember I do like comments people!

No comments: