/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry I have been a little MIA. It is always busy around here with three little girls. I have been searching for a new blog and am sure I have found the right designer to work with. So in a few weeks my blog will have a totally new look and larger images--yeah! There has kind of been a "calm before the storm" feeling for me lately. I am gearing up for 9 sessions and preparing for vacation all in the next three weeks. Also on my mind is spending quality time with my girls. It just seems like life gets so busy and I forget to spend REAL quality time with them. Totally my fault and I am feeling the guilt. How do all you working moms do it? Finding a good balance is tough. I am open to any advice so bring it on.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: