/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My girls




Kenadie had enough can you tell!




So let me first say my girls are troopers. They put up with the camera in their faces A LOT and yesterday was no exception. I am still searching for a great location to take some more "urban" portraits, but wanted to show just a few of my girls from yesterday. I have a few session coming up that requested this look so I am trying to perfect it a little.

Let me know what you all think!

PS. it was a little breezing yesterday and my girls were freezing, but they still look cute! The sun was also really really bright and getting them not to squint was a challenge.

2 comments:

ps said...

Your girls are beautiful. I'm loving the tutus and umbrellas! :)

lynn said...

I think they turned out great.

Do you mind if I ask where they were taken?

BTW...Hi! I'm the Lynn that emailed you the other night. I have a couple blogs too. Click on my profile to see them and stop by if you'd like.