/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Fun








Today was just a perfect day for photographing and I had the two cutest little girls to photograph! I had so much fun. Mom is super laid back and loves photography as much as I do so we get along great. They were up for anything and let me take the lead. I have proofed a few because I know mom will be looking first thing in the morning. I will post some more images soon. Hope you all have a great weekend. Enjoy!

7 comments:

sk said...

Kelly,
You were right, I'm on first thing in the morning! I love what you've posted, I absolutely can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for a great day; we had so much fun.

lynn said...

Aww! Those are so adorable.

Debi said...

Kelly....
These are fabulous!

Kathy P said...

wonderful images kelly! love them all!

Amy Hall Photography said...

gxhylWOW WOW WOW!!!
Mom won't be able to decide! These are just awesome! Great Job!!!!!

Shannon said...

You Rocked your urban setting Kelly!! Love em!

Kelly said...

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment here. I really appreciate it!