/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Taking the night off

So I have decided to take the night off ( imagine that) and make homemade cinnamon rolls for the family for breakfast tomorrow morning! This really won't help my "lose 10 pounds before my brother in laws wedding goal", but oh well.
Oh and by the way I see all you blog lurkers out there, but still no comments. I really would love to hear from you all. Maybe just introduce yourself--that is not hard.
Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

HeatherM said...

HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS....MMMMM...I sure would love me a hot warm cinnomon roll right now with my cup of coffee! Seriously I am impressed. I tried making homemade cinnomon rolls one time and they were hard as bricks. Not attempting to do it again any time soon! :)

Heather said...

Hey Kelly....I'm Heather A. from the alumni board. Love your blog. I'm one of your stalkers. NOw you know:)

Kelly said...

Love the comments ladies. Keep them coming! Thank you!