/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Friday, April 4, 2008

ONS Fundraising Event

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great start to the weekend. The weather looks promising for tomorrow. Maybe spring is finally here. I know I am very anxious to start photographing outside again. This weekend I am trying out a few new outdoor locations with my girls. So watch for new images soon. I was busy this week taking headshots for a business--sorry not a lot of pictures this week. More to come soon.

Next week I am particapating in a fundraising event for Oconomowoc Nursey School. The school is hosting a shopping extravaganza with around 20 vendors on Thursday April 10th from 6:00 until 9:00pm. A portion of all sales that night are donated back to this fabulous school. Please stop by and introduce yourself and check out all my samples. I look forward to meeting you all.

Any questions about this event please email or call me.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

lynn said...

I'm looking forward to the nice weather tomorrow. Have fun with your girls.