/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Miss Livvy Part2







Okay I have had such an amazing response to these senior pictures in emails, phone calls, and blog comments. Thank you so much for all your kind words. Also Miss Livvy must be a pretty popular girl because I had 300 plus hits on my blog yesterday--yeah! Unless they were all from Carol--ha ha! So here are a few more of my favorites.
Enjoy and don't forget to click on them to see them bigger.
Kelly
My new blog is done I am just putting some finishing touches on it. I hope to have everything switched over soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first, i want her horse, then i want that dress (that dress is to die for - where did she get it?? my daughter might need one someday!!), then i want her beautiful skin. she is just too beautiful. carol is one lucky mom to have two beautiful daughters!! thanks for sharing kelly. amazing pics!