/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miss Kenadie





Today when Kenadie came back from grandma's house(thanks mom) grandma had her hair in two french braids and I just thought with her new hair cut she looked so cute. I can't believe how much older she looks now--no more baby face. Well here is my sweet soon to be three year old. I just love her.


I promise to have client pictures soon. My schedule the next four days is crazy busy with sessions. Also I heard from my blog desinger that it is almost ready after months of me promising it to you. So I hope soon to be launching a new look for my blog. Stay tuned!


Kelly

1 comment:

Kathy P said...

she's adorable kelly! and really growing up! i love the lighting in these too.