/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, June 23, 2008

Livvy



Livvy has been riding since she was little and Robby means a lot to her and her family. What a beautiful horse.




See the ring Livvy is wearing here. It was her grandma's ring. Carol this shot is especially for you.



I just love this image. There was just enought water (and mud and dead fish) to give this amazing reflection. Love it!


Here Livvy with her sister. I only hope my girls get along this well when they are older.



This might be my favorite image from the day--who am I kidding. I have several favorites. She looks just stunning here though.



How fun is she! If you click on any of the images you can see them larger.

I had a blast this morning with Miss Livvy, her big sister, and mom. I was not sure that I wanted to get into senior portraits and can I tell you how happy I have. It is fun to have some variety in my work and seniors are so much fun!

Miss Livvy is just stunning! I have sooo many images to edit and share. I am thinking there might have to be a part two to this post.

Kelly

3 comments:

Carol Boeck said...

Kelly, I absolutely love you! You pictured my sweet Livvy-Lou as who she is! These pics are just beautiful and the fun one of both of my girls, that them, fun loving! I will sing your name from the mountain tops. Thanks you so very much. Love Carol Boeck

Anonymous said...

those are amazing! amazing i tell ya! funny - that's the part of photography I want to do - seniors & kids. forget the weddings...can't be bothered. give those seniors!! beautiful kelly!!

Laurie said...

Kelly,
What a great job! But then again you had great people you were working with. It was nice to see Livvy in her dress again. Your ideas are always so creative!
Laurie