/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, June 16, 2008

For My Aunt




Here is a picture of Mr. Butch my aunt and uncle's dog. My aunt asked if I could take a few pictures of him because she is not sure how much longer he is going to be around and I of course would do anything for her. So here is Butchie as Kenadie like to call him!
This is the first time I have tried to photograph a pet alone and I think pets may be harder than children-ha.
Kelly

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey Kelly,
Thanks for the pictures of Mr. Attitude. The second one shows what he thinks of us wanting to have his picture taken.
As ornery as he can be, you can't help but love the little guy.
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

he's too cute....and looks like a puppy!! i think the pics are great. but i agree, dogs are much more difficult to photograph.