/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Friday, May 30, 2008

The rain stopped









I am so happy the rain decided to stop this afternoon so I could photograph this adorable little boy. Although I think he may have been happier inside--he did not like the grass on his feet at all. I totally remember my girls doing the same thing! We meet up at his grandma and grandpa's house on Oconomowoc Lake and what a beautiful property--a photographer's dream! Grandma was so sweet and willing to help. There are so many more great ones mom and dad--don't worry. Thank you for a fun afternoon.

I don't normally post so many images, but it was hard to choose and I have not posted any for a while so I am trying to make up for it tonight. My weekend is full of sessions so I promise to post more later.

Have a great weekend.

Kelly



No comments: