/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Flower Girls











Well here there are--my flower girls. Aren't they cute?! I had so much fun with them. We went and had our hair done that morning and had breakfast. It was a blast. The girls were just adorable. I did not get many pictures of anything else besides them though. I had all these great ideas in my head, but watching three flower girls and making sure they stayed clean and cute was a huge JOB--ha! I think I was more stressed than the bride--probably not! Well here are a few of the girls together and one of me with them for all of you that have not met me in person yet. It is always fun to put a face with a name. More to come tomorrow. I did not want to overwhelm anyone with 20 images-ha!

Good night.

No comments: