/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mom Contest

Okay maybe I need to clarify something. I have had several responses saying they loved my contest, but are not sure what a "great mom" is.

A great mom does not have to mean someone who volunteers on every board possible, runs their brownie troop, and has solved world hunger all in a days work. To me a great mom is all in the little things. Someone who adores her children, plays silly games at a drop of a hat, and really enjoys being a mom. I know a few great moms and I call them great because when you see them interact with their children they just light up and their kids just adore them.

I hope this helps. Remember think about the little things. Daily stuff you might just take for granted.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments: