/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Friday, January 4, 2008

It has been awhile...

Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. I am working hard on my new website--so very excited to launch it--and I am working on a Valentines special. I hope to have all the details hammered out this weekend and will post it here. I am also wanting to have a contest, but am wanting to do something fun and different--still brainstorming.

I have also been working with Lake Country Pediatrics to decorate their new office in Delafield with some of my photographs. They are planning on opening up a second office soon! Check back for a special limited time give away for new clients of mine that see my photographs at their office.

So as you can see there are new, fun and exciting changes coming soon. Please keep checking back!

On a side note it was my youngest daughter's first day of Preschool today! I cannot believe it. She is going one morning a week for two hours--just enough time to play and make new friends. Well here are two pictures from today. As you can tell she was really not in the mood for pictures, but I snapped a few anyway. Enjoy!

No comments: