/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, February 25, 2008

Guess Who is 4?



Happy 4th birthday Tatum!! My daughter Tatum turns four today. I am not sure where time has gone. I did not realize how grown up she looks until I was editing these pictures from today. No more baby face! Also pay close attention to the hair cut she gave herself a week or so ago. She did not have bangs before then--see the really short ones under the long pieces. I need to get her in to fix the new hair style, but I am not sure what they will be able to do. The shortest pieces are really really short. Good thing Uncle Brian's wedding is not until May--she is a flower girl!

Hope you are all having a great day and gearing up for more snow!

No comments: