/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fox Valley Sessions

In April I will be holding sessions in Oshkosh, Appleton, and surronding areas. There are a limited number of available sessions so if you are interested please email me as soon as possible. The dates for these sessions are April 26th and 27th. Slots are filling up quickly so please email me as soon as possible to ensure you get the date and time that works best for you and your family. I plan on meeting with all families individually either at their homes or location of choice. The sessions will be held rain or shine. If the weather is bad we will move inside your home. Please feel free to pass on all my information to family and friends. As part of my referral program you do receive a free 5x7 for each referral that completes a session. If you have any questions please let me know. If you would like me to send you a brochure let me know and I would be happy to do that. Also if you have questions about rates and products please visit my website at www.kellysmithphoto.com
Thank you!

No comments: