/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thinking Ahead

I am a planner by nature. I plan everything! That said I have been asked by several moms if I would make a trip up to the Fox Valley for photography sessions and justed wanted to see if anyone else might be interested. I know Spring is far away and we are all consumed with Christmas plans right now, but just wanted to put this idea out there. I am thinking Early April maybe depending on the weather. If you are interested please email me and I will send you an email update when I get dates and times set. Otherwise be watching my blog for updates.

I am so excited to travel up to the Fox Valley. My husband and I lived in Oshkosh for a few years and we just love the area. We bought our first home there, had our first baby there, and I had my first "real" job after college there.

Don't forget to email me if you are interested. Kelly@kellysmithphoto.com

No comments: