/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Miss Tayton





Look at this cutie who just turned one! She was not very interested in having her picture taken, but they are adorable anyway! I am so excited to share these with this family. I cannot decide if I like the first picture better in color or black and white so I decided to share both. I love how you can see her little bottom teeth in the last picture.


This was my last session of 2007 and it is kind of bitter sweet. I welcome the break and am enjoying my girls, but honestly I feel a little lost with out an appointment in the near future. I look foward to 2008 and meeting more wonderful children and families! Did I say I love my job? Because I do and cannot wait for next year.

1 comment:

Jillian Marie said...

beautiful photos Kelly :)