/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Short Week





Sawyer last day of school before Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Tatum did not have school this week at all. We have family coming in from out of town and the girls are excited to play with their cousins. Sawyer is of course looking forward to her birthday. I ordered her Hannah Montana cake today and she is just soooo excited! I am not sure how many more pictures I will post until after the weekend. I am trying to wrap up a few things so I can take a few days off too! I am off to Chicago overnight with three of my girlfriends from high school on Friday. We are so excited to just be "us" for 24 hours with no time schedules, children, or husbands-ha ha we love them just nice to get away.


Here is a sneak peek for a busy mom. These kidos are eleven months and three months! I told you she was busy!


1 comment:

Lori said...

Kelly, you are one TALENTED and PATIENT woman! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful pictures of Rachel and Johnny. I LOVE the gallery pictures. Each one is better than the last! You have such an amazing gift.

Happy Birthday to Sawyer!!