/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Sawyer!

Today is my oldest daughters birthday--yes she was born on Thanksgiving Day 6 years ago! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was so nervous, excited, and anxious all at the same time. It was a day like no other--one I will always cherish.
Today I am thankful for her. Sawyer is kind, smart, sincere, genuine, and considerate.
I love you Sawyer--Happy Happy Birthday!
Mom
This is her serious mom is taking my picture face(which I do love BTW)

Can you see her three missing teeth?
Look at that toothless smile! I love it.
Check out the newly pierced ears. It is hard to tell, but she picked out hearts.
Of course I had to post of picture of her Hannah Montana cake.


I took these today literally in about one minute. We were headed out the door to Grandma and Grandpa's house and I wanted to get a picture of her today on her birthday.
PS--Tatum and Kenadie I am so thankful for you too! I love you both.

No comments: