/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Monday, October 22, 2007

Family pictures









I am trying to get some good pictures of the girls for our Christmas card and gave it a try on Saturday. I made them put on hats and sweaters eventhough it was almost 75 degrees out. Anyway I am going to keep trying--hopefully the leaves will stay on the trees for a few more days. Some of these were taken at Holy Hill and some right downt the street from our house. Getting my girls to look at the camera is sooo difficult. They just hate it! I have practice too much on them I suppose. I keep saying they will thank me someday when we are sitting at their wedding watching a slideshow--all their pictures will be awesome!
Thanks for looking and don't forget I like comments.


1 comment:

HeatherM said...

great lookin family!!!! LOVE THE HATSS! :)