/** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header { margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; } -->

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Update

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the awesome weather. I did have a cancellation for September and have an opening if anyone is interested. Also I only have a few appointments open for October. I know many of you have called or emailed about availability and just wanted to remind you I am filling up quickly.

Also I am no longer offering a 4x6 brag book with your session fee.

Thank you to everyone that has stopped me and commented on the pictures I have showcased at Lake Country Pediatrics. Dr. Moyer and his staff are just awesome and have been so supportive in my photography. If you are looking for a pediatrician please check them out. You will be so happy there.

Thank you so much for all your interest and postive feedback.

No comments: